Salary: Negotiable Upon Experience
Iperium Consulting is a rapidly expanding recruitment organisation specialising in the search and selection of key individuals throughout the global technology industry.
Established in 2007 and operating from our office In Henley-In-Arden, Iperium works with a range of clients across the Telecom, Internet and Enterprise Technology sectors. Some of the world’s largest global technology vendor’s, Telecommunications companies and early stage Internet based start-up’s all utilise Iperium to source and recruit key professionals throughout their business.
To date, Iperium has successfully completed searches in over sixty countries across six continents. Our success is directly linked to the success and professionalism of our Consultants who are given the opportunity to become specialist in a specific market sector.
In order to facilitate this growth and to continue to develop strong relationships with our clients we are looking to expand further by recruiting Research Consultants to work in our office in Henley-In-Arden.
A Research Consultant takes responsibility for the initial contact and engagement with prospective candidates who are relevant to projects that Iperium are assigned.
A Research role within Iperium is a sales and commercially led role responsible for driving connections and engagements with both passive and active candidates in any number of global locations.
The Research Consultant is a highly important part of Iperium’s recruitment process and takes a frontline “sales” role within our business evangelising the features, benefits and growth plans of our clients business’.
The goal of a Research Consultant is to provide Iperium’s Managing Consultants with committed and relevant candidates who are engaged by the career opportunity presented.
• In order to be successful in this role individuals should be naturally tenacious, have an enthusiastic mind set, be prepared to change people’s opinion and have the ability to articulate new concepts on a daily basis.
• Successful individuals in this role also need to be analytical utilising the Iperium Database, external Business Networks, and all forms of Social Media whilst hunting for and approaching prospective candidates.
• Research Consultants can expect to work to target on a weekly basis and will expected to secure a pre-defined number of committed candidates on a weekly basis.
• Candidates who are interested in a role of this type can expect to face different challenges every day, work to short time limits and be engaged in projects in different countries and different regions constantly.
• Individuals within this role are provided the opportunity to develop their career by progressing into more senior roles such as a Talent Engagement Consultant or Managing Consultant where responsibility for client relationships becomes centre stage.
Apply for this Position
To apply for this position, fill out this form and upload a copy of your resume. The preferred format is .pdf or .doc.